Door Gift: AVEDA Goodie Bag + Bakening Treats worth $40!
2017 is almost done. How many times this year did you unabashedly call a time-out for yourself? What? None? Well what are you waiting for? You can only be the best version of yourself to others if you are good to you! Make yourself a priority once in a while. It’s not selfish, it’s necessary! Join us for a fun and light afternoon to give back to the most important person in our lives – ME!
In a relaxed and joyful atmosphere, learn how you can better manage stress or simply invite more peace and calmness into your life without turning to quick fixes like food.
– Tiffany Wee: learn mindful eating practices to re-establish a joyful relationship with food to keep lean and clean
– Toby Ouvry: bring your body, mind and heart into a state of integration and harmony with simple guided meditation
– Elaine Victoria Yang: heal and re-balance with Reiki self-treat in a crystal sound bath (participants will receive a reiki attunement to experience reiki in their hands)
– Bakening tasting session: curb your sweet tooth with artisanal Paleo-inspired dairy and gluten-free baked treats
– Cook Food Eat Love: join Jaslyn in the kitchen to learn about natural probiotic foods like kefir and lacto fermented vegetables
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS
Tiffany Wee | Naturopath and Nutritionist, Founder of Mind Body Slim
Trained as a nutritionist and herbalist in Australia, Tiffany has consulted in world-renowned establishments like Chiva Som, Conrad Maldives and ESPA. Her expertise lies in chronic disease, weight management and family health, and she is the first in Asia to train in and offer UCSD’s Mindful Eating-Conscious Living foundational course. www.tiffanywee.com
Toby Ouvry | Mindfulness Teacher and Trainer, Founder of Integral Meditation Asia
Author of the book “Engaged Mindfulness”, Toby has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over twenty years, which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk. He conducts mindfulness programs for the public, corporate sector and at the INSEAD School of Business, Singapore campus. www.integralmeditationasia
Elaine Victoria Yang | Reiki Teacher and Sound Healer, Founder of Reiki Glow Singapore
Elaine has been a Reiki healer since 2011, and taught Reiki since 2010. She also does sound healing with crystal singing bowls through group and personal sessions. Elaine’s work is to empower more people to heal themselves through Reiki and awareness, and connect with their authentic self. www.reiki-glow.com
Bakening by Ning
Stemming from founder Ning’s deep belief in eating real food, all Bakening desserts are Paleo/Primal & Vegetarian, sometimes Vegan, and are free from gluten, dairy, refined/artificial sugar, grains, soy, additives, colourings, and preservatives. All breakfast items have no added fat or sugar too.www.bakening.co
Cook Food Eat Love by Jaslyn Kee
Jaslyn has an extensive background and passion for cooking. She is actively conducting demonstrations and workshops in One Heart to share her knowledge on optimum nutrition and healthy food preparation techniques under her movement, Cook Food Eat Love. www.oneheart.sg/events/