In a sentence: Develop the skill of quietening and focusing your mind, develop quiet confidence & cease feeling overwhelmed by life using meditation and mindfulness practice
Would you like to:
- Learn how you can connect to an inner stillness that is able to withstand the stresses and strains of your daily life, helping you stop feeling mentally & emotionally overwhelmed?
- Feel as if you are in control of your mind, rather than it controlling you?
- Gain greater mental and emotional clarity?
- Open up a whole new dimension of personal calm, wellbeing and happiness? (That you can also share with your friends and family!)
- Improve your effectiveness & efficiency in your daily tasks & work?
Then this is a workshop for you!
Content of the workshop:
Overt the three hours of the workshop you will be taught four simple but profound meditation practices that will help you to still & quieten the mind:
- Exercise 1 involves stilling the mind through focus (meditating on the hara)
- Exercise 2 involves quietening the mind by watching the river of awareness (Watching the river go by)
- Exercise 3 involves connecting to stilling the mind by working with your feelings & emotions in a particular way (Engaging/accepting feelings constructively)
- Exercise 4 involves learning how to use our imagination to ‘travel inwardly’ to places of inner stillness and quietude (Connecting to places/landscapes that contain the energy of stillness, and the stillness they contain)
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the meditations that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your practice of quietening the mind through meditation in your daily life after leaving the workshop