Dates & time: Saturday May 26th, 10am-4.30pm
Overview: Become more mentally effective, positive and resilient using mindfulness. Relax and enjoy deep meditation practice under the guidance of an expert.
Would you like to:
- Learn how to release and master your stress
- Work with patterns of thought & thinking to help make you more effective?
- Stay stable even when you feel challenged?
- Reduce the busyness of your mind with increasing ease?
- Feel truly confident in your thoughts & thinking?
This day retreat will look at practical mindfulness tools that you can use in daily life that will help you master your thoughts and thinking in an integrated and balance way.
There will be 5 meditation sessions, covering 5 ‘mindful positions’: 1) Practising basic mindful flow,
2) Reducing thinking and practising stillness, 3) Focusing on the good, 4) Processing anxiety and negativity effectively, 5) Witnessing awareness and mental clarity
In addition to the workshop itself you will also receive:
- Full MP3 recordings of the workshop meditations
- A full set of workshop notes detailing the meditations and practices covered.
About the facilitator: Toby Ouvry is has been teaching meditation and mindfulness for the last twenty years, including five years as a Buddhist monk within the Tibetan tradition. He is a business owner, entrepreneur and runs the mindfulness program at the Insead Singapore campus.