Suitable for: Both beginners & more advanced practitioners of meditation & mindfulness
About the classes:
Mindfulness is a technique of training our mind and attention that has been practiced for centuries. More recently it has gained a lot of attention due to its ability to help us cope with the psychological challenges of our daily life by showing us how to:
- Experience greater self-awareness
- Develop mental flow-states or states of concentration that include the qualities of both functional focus and relaxation
- Developing greater levels of mental resilience and positivity in the face of life challenges
- Dealing more effectively with difficult emotions
- How to slow down and even still the busy, thinking mind
- Access a deeper level of self-leadership, lightness & creativity in our life & at work
These one-hour mindfulness meditation sessions with Toby are a chance to sit and enjoy quality mindfulness practice time with like-minded people, and enjoy the special atmosphere that comes with group meditation practice. Each the session includes:
- An opening section to relax, de-stress & heal our body, mind and heart
- A section where we build concentration, focus and inner peace
- A section where we focus upon developing specific inner quality or positive strength through meditation.
- Time for Q&A and discussion at the end
All are welcome!