Location: This is a Live & Livestream class
Live location: ONE Heart, 167 Geylang Road, S38924
Livestream class on Zoom. Link to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
In a sentence: Learn a multi-faceted breathing meditation practice that helps you grow and learn in the face of life’s challenges, and connect you to deep inner stability.
Many mindfulness and meditation techniques use the breathing. However, with only superficial understanding meditation on the breathing can easily become stagnant, mechanical and, after a while boring! This masterclass teaches six complementary breathing techniques that will help you:
- Connect to your body’s natural intelligence and capacity to move towards balance and harmony
- Release stress and tension on progressively deeper levels
- Combine relaxation with sustainably higher energy levels
- Make your life and activities into a ‘flow’ state
- Develop systematically deeper states of physical, psychological and spiritual concentration
- Reduce over active thinking and cultivate stillness
- Cultivate breathing patterns that are conducive to physical health and well-being
The workshop offers a complete set of breathing meditation methods that you can use as your own main meditation practice, or integrate into your existing practice easily.
As well as the workshop itself you will get the recordings of the mindfulness practices that we do, as well as a workbook with articles relating to all the subjects and practices we cover.
Cost of the workshop: Sing$110
Payment: You can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here.