Date & Time:
Masterclass: Saturday 17th April 11.30am-1.30pm
Mini-Retreat: Saturday 17th April 2.15-5.15pm
These are both Live & Livestream sessions, Live location: ONE Heart, 167, Geylang Road, S38924
Livestream class on Zoom. Link to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
PLEASE NOTE: The Live attendance is for up to 8 persons only, so if you are interested please register sooner rather than later.
In a sentence: Develop the mindful skills that will enable your mental health and wellbeing to thrive, and how to still and focus our mind. Make your mind a source of quiet confidence & cease feeling overwhelmed by mental over-activity and busyness.
Overview: Would you like to:
- Develop ways of working with your mind that will enable it and you to thrive?
- Learn how you can connect to an inner stillness that is able to withstand the stresses and strains of your daily life, helping you stop feeling mentally & emotionally overwhelmed?
- Feel as if you are in control of your mind, rather than it controlling you?
- Gain greater mental and emotional clarity?
- Open up a whole new dimension of personal calm, wellbeing and happiness? (That you can also share with your friends and family!)
- Improve your effectiveness & efficiency in your daily tasks & work?
If the answer is yes to any or all of the above questions, then you will both enjoy & find genuine practical value from this Masterclass and Mini-retreat.
- The Masterclass introduces four fundamental mindfulness skills for improving your mental function, thinking better, and navigating life with less mental stress
- The Mini-retreat takes you deeper into meditation practices for cultivating deeper mental stillness and calm
A little more on the mini- retreat: Over the three hours of the retreat we will be practising four simple but profound meditation practices that will help you to still & quieten your mind:
- Exercise 1 involves stilling the mind through focus (meditating on the hara)
- Exercise 2 involves quietening the mind by watching the river of awareness (Watching the river go by)
- Exercise 3 involves connecting to stilling the mind by working with your feelings & emotions in a particular way (Engaging/accepting feelings constructively) and learning how to use our imagination to ‘travel inwardly’ to places of inner stillness and quietude (Connecting to places/landscapes that contain the energy of stillness, and the stillness they contain)
- Exercise 4 involves a special way of stilling the brain, and working with the ‘sound of silence’
In addition to the sessions, you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the meditations that are done
- Full workbook with all of the exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your practice of mastering and stilling the mind through meditation in your daily life after completing!
How much does it cost?
Cost for both sessions: $210 (Pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here)
Cost for just the Masterclass: $95 (Pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here)
Cost for just the mini-retreat: $150 (Pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here)
For further enquiries or to book your place contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com, or sms 65-96750279
About the facilitator Toby Ouvry:
Toby has a BA Hons degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation and mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over nineteen years.
As the founder and principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public and corporate sectors. His clients include both government organizations in Singapore as well as numerous SME’s and MNC’s. He is a meditation and mindfulness blogger, and the author and creator of over fifteen practical workshops and courses on the subject.
In his teaching, facilitating and coaching he combines practical mindfulness and meditation techniques from three sources:
- the world’s great wisdom traditions
- cutting edge practices that are currently emerging from both the integral and evolutionary consciousness movements
- His own practical and creative experience
Toby is also an artist and entrepreneur. As such his presentation of mindfulness reflects a strong interest in both how it can be linked to work performance and engagement, as well as stimulating more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals and groups.