About the workshop: Soul Portraits are a special type of artwork representing the deeper level soul-energy of a person or group of people. Over the last fifteen years, artist & meditation teacher Toby Ouvry has been doing Soul Portraits for people all over the world. In this workshop he is inviting you to come along & learn how to do it for yourself! Using a combination of meditation techniques & practical art exercises, you will learn how:
- Using meditation to intuitively tap into the aura & energy field of your subject (yourself or another person) in order to see the soul-energy & matrix.
- To translate the inner vision that has been revealed to you into a fully realized piece of art that you can take home & keep.
- Have the confidence to go away & start doing Soul Portraits on your own!
Not only will you have gained a new way of making art, you will also have learned an intuitive method for understanding:
- Information about who you (or the subject of the portrait) are on a deeper level.
- What your life’s potential & purpose may be.
- What your strengths & good qualities are, as well as what meaningful challenges that you may face in your life.
- Methods of traveling & receiving visions from the inner world in meditation.
- How to access your playful & creative side on a deeper level.
About the teacher:
Toby is a trained artist (holding an honours degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle–Upon-Tyne) who has also spent over twenty years training his inner vision & senses through a meditation & mindfulness practice that includes five years as an ordained Buddhist Monk within the Tibetan Tradition. He has been creating Soul Portraits for over fifteen years.
Cost of workshop: SGD$240
Click here to view Tobys Soul Portrait page and slideshows of his work.