Location: The workshop can be participated ONLINE, or you can attend live at One Heart.
Online participation link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
About these sessions: These 2.5 hour meditation ‘mini-retreats’ are a chance to go into much deeper meditation states than you would be able to in your own personal daily practice, or even if you came to a one hour class. Using sitting meditation methods in combination with breathing techniques, Toby will guide you into deep meditation flow states that:
- Create the experience of a calm, unified, harmonized, resilient body, mind & heart
- Help you access a type of breathing concentration known in some traditions as ‘the beautiful breathing’, where a gentle mental & physical bliss is experienced that releases stress & builds inner strength.
- Will help sustain & deepen your daily meditation practice after leaving.
The retreat is broken up into three 35minute sessions over the three hours, with short breaks in between.
The techniques used will be acceptable to people of all religious (& secular) worldviews, & will be simple enough for beginners to participate without feeling lost or uncomfortable.
In addition to the retreat sessions you will receive:
- Written articles & information regarding the sitting, walking & mindful movement techniques used.
- Short MP3 recordings of the essential meditation practices used in the session to integrate in your own daily practice if you wish.
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com, or sms 65-96750279
Faclitator: Toby Ouvry