THIS SESSION CAN BE PARTICIPATED IN LIVE, OR YOU CAN PARTICIPATE ONLINE VIA LIVESTREAM, SEE LINK BELOW!
Livestream link for online participation: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
In a sentence: Learn a series of meditation practices specifically designed to help you cope and thrive in this overwhelming age of fast change, infinite choice, information overload and uncertainty.
This is a workshop that teaches you specific meditation practices to manage stress, focus and remain calm amidst your complex daily life, you will learn:
- How to manage your physical and biological stress, and remain at-ease under pressure
- How to build a supportive, benevolent relationship to yourself
- How to remain positive and appreciative in the face of our brains natural ‘negativity bias’
- How to build stable, good quality, sustainable focus in the face of distractions
- How to still your mind and recover effectively from cognitive and information overload
- How to set up a relaxed process of mindful self-knowledge and learning to increase your practical wisdom
As well as the session itself you will receive:
- Recordings of the meditations that you can use to practice on your own.
- A workbook detailing the practices covered and the theory behind them
About the facilitator Toby Ouvry: Toby is a meditation and mindfulness expert with over 25 years of practice and teaching in the field, including five years as an ordained monk within the Tibetan tradition. He is the founder of Integral Meditation Asia, and runs the Mindfulness program for MBA’s, staff and faculty at the INSEAD School of Business. Full bio.
To make payment: You can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or click HERE to make payment for class via PayPal