This course can be participated either live-in-person, or online
Dates & times:
- Friday July 9th, 7-8.30pm
- Saturday July 10th, 2-6pm
- Sunday July 11th, 2-6pm
Live venue: ONE Heart, 167, Geylang Road, S38924
Early bird offer: Up until the 7th June SGD$680 (Course price $850)
Overview: This is a weekend, three-session dynamic mindfulness program designed for:
- Those looking for an engaged, practical mindfulness course designed to build resilience, effectiveness and wellness in the face of work and life challenges
- Trainers, coaches and therapists looking to integrate mindfulness into their own professional practice with clients
- People who have been through basic conventional mindfulness training programs and are looking for the next level of practice and performance
The essential content of the course is ten separate but interlinked mindfulness meditation practices that can form the basis of your own dynamic mindfulness practice, but also can be introduced to clients, coaches and students as a way for you to help them and increase the value that you are offering to them.
The content of the course:
Over the three sessions of the weekend, course topics and practices covered include:
- How to create sustained, focused flow states during your day using mindfulness, in your work and leisure time as well as in formal practice
- Regulate your brain, nervous system and body – manage your stress effectively, and transform negative stress into positive stress (eu-stress)
- How to create and sustain high levels of energy and avoid overwhelm and exhaustion
- How to find and stay connected to your centre even under high levels of pressure
- Build much greater cognitive and mental clarity, positivity and wellbeing
- Close the gap between what you know you want to improve intellectually about your life, and what you actually practice/do
- Build emotional positivity and resilience
- Cultivate self-leadership and leadership skills using mindfulness
- A look at the creative dimension of mindfulness meditation
Each topic includes information on how to begin experiencing and practicing, and how to teach clients/coaches (and friends/family members) in these practices.
The timing and structure:
The course will be delivered over three days, spaced apart to provide recovery periods. This is to help the optimal digestion of content and enjoyment of the practices.
The cost of the program itself is Sing$850
Price includes: The program itself, recordings of all meditations done and the course workbook. It also includes a single 1hour 1:1 coaching session with Toby (packages with a greater number of 1:1
Early bird offer: Up until the 7th June SGD$680
Payment can be made via PayNow on +65 96750279, or via bank transfer.
For to book your place or for further details contact: email@example.com or message to +65 96750279
About the facilitator:
Toby Ouvry is the founder and Head Coach at IMA (Integral Meditation Asia), and facilitates the year-round mindfulness program at INSEAD, Singapore campus for the MBA’s faculty and staff.
His passion is empowering people and organizations to greater levels of wellbeing and creativity through the practice of mindfulness and meditation.
He is a former Buddhist monk and mindfulness coach, with over 25 years’ experience.